At Ranby Hill Farm we run retreats, supper clubs, festivals and all sorts of other events. Whether you’d like an intimate wintry get together with close friends or a summertime party full of music, campfires and festival spirit, we’d love to make your dreams a reality.
Ranby Hill Fest – 27th-29th August 2022
We’d love for you to join us on the August bank holiday for a weekend of food, music and fun on the farm. This year will be bigger and better than ever and we can’t wait to welcome everyone again. Accommodation will be camping – please bring your own tent or camper van. Meals will be provided but please bring snacks and any particular food you would like. Well behaved dogs welcome! BYOB, as much as you can carry, and do bring cash for home brew cocktails and merch.
Tickets cost £105 (or £95 earlybird) which includes:
- A camp spot on the farm, camper vans welcome
- Meals across the weekend from Lunch on Saturday to Breakfast on Monday – including a long table banquet, vegan junk food, Trace’s bakes (and her famous porridge), a cup of Joe and much more!
- LIVE music acts (TO BE ANNOUNCED)
- The legendary Holly B’s Hit Machine and Luke’s Mobile Disco
- Activities including flower arranging, cocktail making, scavenger hunt, yoga, guided bike ride, 5k run, old school sports day and much more
- Karaoke Hour
- Hot tub
- Free flowing tea, coffee and water all day
- Limited phone charging facilities
- Toilets and some shower facilities
Ranby Hill Fest – 27th – 30th August 2021
Burns Night Supper Club – 24th January 2020
Growing Poetry Wintertime Retreat – 7th – 10th February 2020
Ranby Hill Fest- 29th-31st August 2020
Had an absolutely gorgeous bank holiday weekend at #RanbyHillFest! Thanks so much to all of the Boatrights for the hard work that went into putting on such a lovely event!Louise, 2019